Monday, August 24, 2009

Warning lots of pictures







my dad and kammers. the last time i went to cali we went swimming all day it was so much fun. i got realy burnt. i dont know what i was thinking it was my first time all summer to be in the sun and i didnt use sunblock.

my mom laura and hanah.

missy lou, brin and remi.



britany and i
greg and remi

my mom and i up at paragonah reservoir for my family reunion
my whole family( minus greg who was at his parent missioary farwell) after remi blessing


brin and remi
me my mom and kara rosie at paragonah reservoir

me and remi



jesse james he is so dang cute and such a good little boy


my dad at his favorite fishing spot up at otter creek


jaron and justin fishing


my dad and madi
i love this pic

me and my madi

us takong a walk at my parents house it was such a nice evenin
madi, jesse and kammers
laura at her baby shower
grandma my mom ,hanah and remi 4 generation pic
kara rosie me and hanah

well i havent posted in a long time so here i goes. i am going to another fertility dr. greg and i had an appt last friday and i left feeling really good i didnt leave crying. i have been having a really hard time with not getting pregnant. at times i felt like i was going crazy but i'm better. i have been praying really hard latley on what we should do. so on friday after our appt we went to the temple. we were sitting in the chapel and all of a sudden i got this overwhelming feeling that everything is going to be alright and i know it will. so for now we are going to save money and keep trying the old fashion way which is alot of fun :)


























3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

You are so cute! Love the little snippet about trying the old fashioned way! We will be praying that it pays off! It's fun to see all the pics of you guys. You are looking great! We really hope to see ya at the fair. :)

Jen said...

What a cute family you guys are. I know what you are going through so if you ever want to talk let me know. I would be more then happy. Your faith is strong, and that won't let you down. It will happen! Once you do have a little one, oh how lucky the baby will be to have you guys as parents. Just truly blessed. Have fun and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Christy, So good to see pic and here how everyone is doing! Your Mom's hair has never looked better. Especially the one of the 4 generations. Her, your grandma Terry, Hanah and Remi. And you girl, look FANTASTIC! Good for you! You have been working hard. Stay busy and don't worry. To worry is to not have FAITH in GOD's PLAN. HIS plan is always PERFECT! Love you