Monday, December 14, 2009

greg and i had an ultrasound on 12-10-09. we found out that the baby is healthy and has no problems. which was such a relief to me. they took my blood pressure before the appt. and it was 153/90 and after the appt. it was back to normal 119/70. i was so nervous. well we are have a baby girl and we are so excited i cant wait!!!!!! my due date has changed 2 the dr said it may 13 and my ultrasound may 17. i'm thinking the end of may cause i will prob be 2 weeks late like my mom and sis. i cant wait to see my little girl.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can see her little glasses like her daddy!!! these are the best ultrasound pics ever, & i cannot belive how fast your pregnancy is going.....love you

Nat Lud said...

Just so excited for you guys! Can't wait!

Nate and Liss said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys.