Friday, January 8, 2010



i love being pregnant. sometimes i still cant believe that i am. i have waited so long and worked so hard to become pregnant. just this last week i can feel her kick on the outside of my belly. the other night i layed on the couch and had greg put his hand on my belly to see if she would kick we did that for about 1/2 an hour and nothing. she has started to move so much and i love it. it reassures me that everything is ok. i thank my heavenly father daily for her.
greg has been so good to me and so helpful. he is always rubbing my belly and kissing it. i cant wait to see him hold and love on her. i am so happy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love seeing your belly it is so cute, enjoy this pregnancy i really miss mine, you feel so close to that little person inside of you and love them so much! i love you and cant wait to feel little Melisa Jr. kick!

Nat Lud said...

So cute! You guys are going to be the bestest parents ever!