Friday, August 20, 2010

love love love my little kendall rsoe!!!!



a few weeks ago we went to gregs sister megan's house so greg could bless her baby. had a reaaly fun time. i want to take kendall to the beach and put her feet in the water but it was to cold.




















kendal and her cousin nathan. he is a month older then kendall.










went and saw my grandma. i got to spend the whole day with her and loved it. i love seeing her hold my baby and love on her.







kendall has started to play with her toys. i guess she was playing so hard she fell asleep. love this.











kendall got four shots. i had greg go with me and hold her while they gave her her shots. i hated hearing her cry but i know its for the best.





















2 comments:

2thfairy said...

She is so cute!

Natalie said...

Such a cutie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all her cute bows! :)