Monday, June 28, 2010

kendall and i went to cali last weekend so my grandma could meet kendall. i was so excited for my grandma to meet her and lay with her in her bed. grandmas bed is the best. i love to lay next to her and to have her rub my arm and hands. i love my grandma so much.

















jaron and his boys. arent thay so cute.






my mom aunt becky, kendall, laura , camie and little koda.








madi girl and kara rosie.






kara rosie, laura, me and hanah. miss you missy





i thought it would be fun to match with my little kendall.


jaron and kendall. i love my little big brother



laura and kendall. she bought her that outfit and it says my aunt is my bff.



hanah and remmi. she looks just like her mama




my little kendall rose.




laura and bubba. he is so dang cute.




kara rosie and kendall. i love when my sisters love on my baby.



kendall got thrush and her med turned her mouth purple.






this is how greg and i eat dinner somtimes.























2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

What a sweet baby she is. And so loved! How lucky to have so much great fam!

Anonymous said...

she is so sweet. in that picture of her and laura she looks like brin. i wish i had more pictures of brin and grandma.