Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kendall Rose O'Neal was born May 18, 2010 at 5:00pm on her grandpa O'Neal's birthday. I went in on the 17th to be induced. After being in the hospital for 24 hours, being in labor for about 15 hours and 2 epidurals Kendall was born c-section which i am greatful for since she weighed 10lb 2oz 21in long. I am so in love with my little kendall. I tell her everyday how much her daddy and i wanted her and how much we love her.



















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

took you long enough.
she is sooo precious. i can't wait to kiss those lips

Nat Lud said...

She is such a doll. She is so lucky to have you two for parents. She will be the most loved baby in the world!

Natalie said...

She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations!

Mary Jo O'Neal said...

OK that was the highlight of my day! We love seeing pictures of this little doll. Welcome to the family Kendall, Grandma and Grandpa O'Neal love you so much

Stacey said...

I've been dying to hear more about this little one! She is adorable and I am soooo glad she is finally here! All of that labor and a C-section! Dang girl, youre awesome!!

Congratulations momma!!!